outcomes possible. The goal of mediation is to find solutions
to fit the unique needs of the parties in the dispute.
As a mediator, Jacinta is a neutral professional who helps you and the other people involved in your dispute. The goal is to find creative, reliable and workable solutions.
In a mediation process, the mediator meets separately with each person involved in the dispute. At this meeting, you will be able to privately share your perspective on the problem and identify your goals for resolution. The mediator will help you prepare to participate effectively at the joint mediation session.
Joint mediation sessions include all the people involved in the dispute. At the first session, each person signs an Agreement to Mediate, which protects the
privacy of information exchanged and the confidentiality of the process.
Further mediation sessions are scheduled as needed.
identify issues & goals
joint mediation sessions
Mediation can help you
- Reach an agreement in your separation or divorce
- Solve estate disputes after the death of a loved one
- Resolve conflict in your business, workplace or organization
- Find solutions to community and government disputes.
As a mediator, Jacinta's job is to
- Manage the agenda to meet your needs
- Assist you in expressing yourself and hearing other perspectives
- Manage stressful interactions and high emotion
- Ensure you have all the information you need to make decisions
- Work with you to create a variety of options for solving the problem
- Help you choose the best options based on what is important to you
- Clarify and record the specific details of your agreement
- Create opportunities to obtain legal advice throughout the process.
Mediation leads people to a better understanding of the problem. When differences are managed effectively, people can find creative, sensible solutions that meet their interests. After all, the people who decide are the people who live with the solution.